Why Join C24BA?
Connect 24 Business Alliance (C24BA) is a business development organization created on the foundation of two respected Chambers of Commerce. It is not only the voice of its members, it’s also a resource designed to foster new ideas, develop leaders, strengthen the local economy, support your business, and encourage and celebrate our diverse communities.
Benefits of Membership
When you join C24BA, you are investing in both your business and our community. You will be exposed to a myriad of benefits specifically designed to help you make your business even more successful. Some of the benefits are:
- New Connections
- Business Exposure
- Inclusion in the Business Directory
- New Member welcome in our monthly Newsletter
- Social media: Share your events, programs, and specials with us and we can share it on our social media sites.
- Opportunity to speak/present at Lunch & Learn events
- Opportunity to host networking events
- Networking Events: virtual and in-person
- Professional Development
- We ensure that you have access to experts in their field by offering workshops, seminars, and online events to help you learn what you need to know to succeed.
- Access to Business Resources & Helpful Information
- C24BA has an agreement with SCORE to offer confidential counseling, at no cost, to new and existing businesses.
- We partner closely with the local SBA chapter to ensure all our businesses have the resources they need, including help during the Covid crisis.
- Leadership Opportunities
- Advocacy and Legislative Representation
- Member to Member discount program
Annual membership dues are based on organization size as follows:
- 1 – 10 full-time* employees: $150.00
- 11 – 50 full-time employees: $225.00
- 50 or more Full-time employees: $300.00
*A full-time employee is defined as someone working 30 or more hours per week.